NYC: Sites, Bites & Beer
- 7 hours
- New York, USA
- From €152pp
There is no better way to see NYC! You’ll get all the major sites like Times Square, 5th Avenue and Rockefeller Center, plus we’ll show you all the amazing hidden local food shops in the middle of the craziness that is Midtown Manhattan.
Then, when you’ve had your fill, we’ll shoot across the East River to Long Island City in Queens to visit some of the best craft breweries in the city, that are all clustered in this amazing neighborhood.
You’ll get brewhouse tours, dinner and, of course, beer. Not a bad way to end a beautiful day of sightseeing and eating.
- See famous NYC sites like Grand Central Terminal, Times Square, Rockefeller Center and more!
- Discover hidden local food spots, retail shops and a quiet oasis in the world’s busiest neighborhood
- Become a true New York craft beer expert
- Wander one of the city’s best brewery corridors while a local teaches you about the city’s obsession with craft beer
- Sample tastings of local beers from three different breweries
- Experience two great NYC tours in one full-day combo
Local English-speaking guide, food and beer tastings, pizza dinner, round-trip subway fare for during the tour.
Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Duration: 7 hours
The clock in the center of the main concourse at Grand Central Terminal, 89 East 42nd Street
Starting time: 2.00 PM
Rockaway Brewing Company, 46-01 5th St, Long Island City, NY 11101.
- Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, food and beer tastings, pizza dinner, round-trip subway fare for during the tour.
- Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Dress standard: As we will be outside for part of the tour, please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Your Trip: For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Confirmation of booking: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
- Child Policy: Travellers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
We can cater to dietary requests on this tour, including for vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free travellers. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
Make the most of New York!
This tour will tick off some key items on your visit NYC checklist. Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central, check. Amazing local food shops that only locals know about, check. Visits to some of the best craft beer breweries in NYC’s booming craft beer scene, check. End your day in New York with new friends, a full stomach, and feeling a little buzzed. Double check.
We’ll start the tour at Grand Central Terminal, an amazing architectural icon and one of the busiest transit hubs in the world. We’ll tour the building and give you all the inside knowledge. From there we’ll head west through Midtown, stopping at local markets and shops as we go. Some can’t be seen from the street, some are three floors up an unmarked staircase, and some aren’t even restaurants, but they have great food nonetheless.
Along the way, you’ll see 5th Avenue and iconic shopping, Rockefeller Center and the underground city below it, and finally, Times Square, crossroads of the world. We’ll show you all the hidden details and teach you how to navigate the crowds in this busy neighborhood.
From there we’ll hop on the subway for just a few stops to get to Long Island City Queens, just across the East River from Midtown. There we will visit three different craft brewers that are a part of the booming craft beer scene here in NYC. We’ll also grab some NYC pizza to go with our beer.
Our beer expert guide will teach you all about the different styles of beer and help navigate your choices as you hop from tap room to tap room. You’ll also meet the people behind the beer and get tours of the brew houses.
At the end of the tour, you can hop back on the subway and be back in Midtown in five minutes or spend the rest of the night with new friends at one of the breweries.
Price is per person
2019 Student Leap Card holders get a 7.5% discount off the tour. Student Leap Card.
Subject to availability. Terms & Conditions Apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.