Miami: Beer to Beach
- 5.5 hours
- Miami, USA
- From €140pp
From Wynwood to South Beach, this Total Miami Tour covers all the hot spots you need to see- but with a few secrets that only locals know. You’ll go off the tourist trail in Wynwood to see some of the hidden murals by world-renowned contemporary artists.
Then, take in the scene and feel the vibe in iconic South Beach. All along the way, you’ll sample snacks from favorite neighborhood vendors, visit local breweries, grab a cocktail at a rooftop pool bar, hang out at the beach, and have the ultimate afternoon out in Miami!
- Learn the stories behind Miami’s street art, and see murals tucked away in the Wynwood Art District
- Enjoy a refreshing beer from two beloved breweries, and a tropical cocktail at a rooftop bar
- Taste the Haitian, Cuban and South American influences in South Beach
- See amazing examples of iconic Art Deco architecture
- Hit the beach and enjoy the sand between your toes while playing some friendly games
Local English-speaking guide, coffee and snacks, one cocktail, 3 beers (or non-alcoholic beverages of your choice), access to galleries and murals, and 1 Lyft/Uber/Taxi Ride.
Additional food and drinks, souvenirs, items of a personal nature, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Duration: 5.5 hours
Entrance to the Wynwood Walls. 2520 NW 2nd Avenue (between 25th and 26th streets), Miami, FL 33127
Starting time: 2.00 PM
Mango's Tropical Café (or nearby alternative), 900 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach, FL 33139.
- Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, coffee and snacks, one cocktail, 3 beers (or non-alcoholic beverages of your choice), access to galleries and murals, and 1 Lyft/Uber/Taxi Ride.
- Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs, items of a personal nature, tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Your Trip: For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Confirmation of booking: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
- Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
This tour can be customised to accommodate vegetarians, vegans and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance of any dietary needs.
Ready for the ultimate afternoon in Miami?
Your Miami tour will start with a bit of culture, taking you to some of the city’s best spots for street art and design. You’ll visit the famous Wynwood Walls and Wynwood Doors, featuring some of Miami’s most iconic street art.
From there, we’re heading off-the-beaten-path to the Wynwood neighborhood, where you can view iconic murals, mosaics and graffiti art. We’ll also stop at galleries featuring fine art, pop art and contemporary art from notable artists.
Next, you’ll take a break at a trendy brewery to test out a beer made in-house. While you’re enjoying your drink, your guide will talk you through the history of beer in Miami and you’ll learn about the beer-making process.
After the brewery, we’ll take you past a local coffee shop that roasts their own coffee, as well as a great neighborhood marketplace (Fridays through Sundays only). We’ll also stop for one of the most popular spots in the area for a tasty snack.
More murals, more street art and more people-watching come next as you pass by trendy local shops on our way to another beer in one of the best atmospheres in Miami.
After your drink, your local guide will help you to secure a taxi, Lyft or Uber to the next portion of your tour in South Beach, where you’ll discover the local side of this touristy neighborhood. You’ll hear the immigration story of South Beach, both past and present, as you learn how this place evolved into the trendy place it is today.
We’ll fuel up with some food in the form of a spicy Haitian dish, or maybe some Cuban street food, or maybe a South American snack, and you’ll discover a local side to South Beach you never realized existed.
Your guide will lead you down Collins Street, one of Miami’s most historically preserved sections. It’s here that you’ll discover the classic Art Deco architecture, see the art scene at its finest, and get a feel for the character that uniquely defines Miami Beach.
Is it cocktail hour yet? We’ll grab one at a rooftop pool overlooking the Atlantic, with views of the Miami skyline. Book the tour at the right time of year, and you’ll be able to catch the sunset from this hidden perch that very few tourists discover on their own.
Then it’s time to hit the beach! Kick off your shoes and join the locals on the sand during the best time of day to be there (weather permitting, of course). Feel the sand between your toes as you hear about the beach culture, the history of South Beach, and its local quirks.
Your tour ends with a beer included at one of the most iconic bars in Miami. Launch your night out in SoBe with some great tunes, a great atmosphere and maybe even a few dance moves.
At the end of your tour, your local guide will be happy to offer transportation recommendations for getting back to Wynwood or to another area of Miami.
Price is per person
2019 Student Leap Card holders get a 7.5% discount off the tour. Student Leap Card.
Subject to availability. Terms & Conditions Apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.