Denver: Taming The RiNo
- 4 hours
- Colorado, USA
- From €64.39
Walk Denver’s revitalization through the city’s trendiest and most up-and-coming neighborhoods. Sample what local tastes like with lunch at an all-locally sourced café, then find your favorite Colorado beer among a selection of 15+ brews brought in from all over the state.
- Walk the path of Denver’s LoDo and RiNo revitalization
- Have lunch at an all-locally sourced restaurant built inside a shipping container
- Grab a beer from a selection of more than 15 local brews on a self-serve tap
- Get a behind-the-scenes view of RiNo (River North)’s street art and architecture
Local English-speaking guide, lunch, one drink sample (beer, wine, or cider), light rail pass back to starting point.
Additional food or drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Union Station, by the flagpole at the main street-side entrance on 17th and Wynkoop. (If there is inclement weather, we’ll meet under the awning by the main entrance.)
Starting time: 12.00 PM
Ending point: Union Station
- Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, lunch, one drink sample (beer, wine, or cider), light rail pass back to starting point.
- Exclusions: Additional food or drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Dress standard: Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can walk in.
- Your Trip: For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Confirmation of booking: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
- Child Policy: Travellers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
Your Denver tour will show you the transformation of Denver’s lower downtown warehouse district (LoDo) from after-thought to “THE Spot” for locals, as we walk through what was skid row, past Coors Field baseball park and into River North, arguably the fastest up-and-coming neighborhood in Denver.
Along the way, we’ll stop for an all-locally sourced lunch. The chef here forges personal relationships with each farm he works with; his team visits the farms and works in the fields with the farmers to understand exactly what goes into the food they proudly serve.
Next, you’ve got a very important decision to make: which Colorado beer will take its claim as your favorite? Don’t worry, we'll visit a local watering hole where you’ll have plenty of time and can sample from a self-serve tap that features 15 local beers, a cider, and wine.
Then it’s off to explore the creativity of the River North Arts District, where the art refuses to be confined behind closed doors. Each year, artists are given free range to turn the walls of local buildings into their canvas and the results are stunning. You’ll have plenty of time to take pictures and decide which artists to follow on Instagram as we make our way through the living canvas that is the River North Art District.
We’ll close out our Denver tour with a short ride back to where we started, on the recently opened light rail line that runs the 25 miles from downtown to Denver International Airport.