U River Cruises
U River Cruises
Why choose U River cruises?
- U offers the first cruises aimed at millenials, with a cost-effective, all-inclusive price
- U's river-cruising ships are part boutique hotel, yacht, gym, spa, restaurant and local hotspot in one
- Unpack once and travel to some of Europe's most exciting cities
- Enjoy relaxed, hassle-free travel from city to city. Let us take care of everything
- Join a host of activities- mixology, painting, wine tasting, exciting shore excursions & clubbing
- Stay late, sleep in. Itineraries are planned around your schedule with late-night & overnight stays in port & later excursion start times
For more information, contact us:
- Call the Shandon Travel Cruise Centre on 021 493 5806 or 0818 300205
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call back using the red button
U River Cruises: Onboard Facilities
There are three room types- Suite, Balcony & Studio. All rooms offer waterfront views, super comfy Savoir mattresses, bluetooth speakers, flatscreen TVs, lots of power outlets including USB ports), extra storage space and a safe.
- Health & Fitness
Relax & unwind at The Spa and keep your workout routine intact in The Gym, equipped with TRX bands, yoga mats, free weights & lots of other equipment. Take a morning yoga class on the rooftop deck and consult with our Wellness Coach.
- Rooftop Lounge
This open-air hangout is the best place to watch the views and sit to chat with new friends. Enjoy a morning rooftop yoga class or an afternoon drink on the comfy seating. At night listen to a local guest DJ. Retractable glass walls create an open-air hangout.
- Delicious Dining
Both ships offer a full-service restaurant and light lounge menu, serving farm-to-table cuisine inspired by the culinary style of the places you'll visit. Stopping at port each day means lots of fresh, local ingredients to tantalise your tastebuds.