European City Breaks
Pisa- 4* Hotel San Ranieri
From €345pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
22 Apr 2023 - 25 Apr 2023
Alternate dates available on request
- 3 nights
- Pisa, Italy
- From €345pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Cork to Pisa this April and spend three days exploring this beautiful, historic city.
A modern and stylish hotel, the San Ranieri has a striking glass façade and a contemporary design.It offers a large garden and free wifi.
This four-star hotel features spacious and quiet guestrooms with stylish decor. Each is decorated in different colours, and all feature a private bathroon, minibar and TV with Mediaset Premium channels. Staff provides a warm and professional service. This is a perfect place for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
The glass-covered restaurant serves local Tuscan cuisine, and a delicious buffet breakfast is served each morning. There is dining space both indoors and outside. A friendly bar offers drinks throughout the day.
The San Ranieri hotel is only a short walk from the Palazzo dei Congressi and the railway station, and about 2km from the famous Piazza dei Miracoli. The renowned Tower of Pisa is around 3.9km (10 mins drive) from the hotel.
Pisa all-inclusive: Baptistery, Cathedral and Leaning Tower Guided Tour from €29
Get a comprehensive tour of Miracle Square on this walking excursion in Pisa. With a guide leading the way, you'll follow a carefully curated itinerary that ensures you hit all the landmarks such as the Cathedral and the Baptistery. This tour includes valuable skip-the-line entry to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, saving you tons of vacation time.
- Visit the interior of the Cathedral and Baptistery
- Skip-the-line access to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Tour the landmarks of Miracle Square
- Guide provides navigation and commentary
Chianti Half-day Wine Tour in the Tuscan's Hills from Pisa from €89
Indulge your senses on a half-tasting tour from Pisa to the famous Chianti wine region. Travel through the rolling olive groves and vineyards of the Tuscan countryside, stopping at a winery to sample the local bounty. Learn about traditional and organic wine making methods on cellar and estate tours, and taste olive oil and different wine varietals including the famous red Chianti.
- Half-day Chianti wine-tasting tour from Pisa
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Absorb the lush scenery of the Tuscan countryside
- Visit a lovely winery, including an organic family-run estate
- Learn about wine production methods on a vineyard and cellar tour
- Taste different local varietals including the famous Chianti
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Pisa Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience from €89
Get to know Pisa through its food on a walking tour around the city center. You'll learn about the local cuisine, culture, and culinary history of restaurants and other food venues as you sample a variety of items at some of the best places.
- Walking tour in Pisa gives you a glimpse of the local lifestyle
- Explore with a guide to learn about the food scene
- Enjoy food tastings at five stops
- Small group provides a more personalized experience
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Pisa experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing and Includes:
- Return lights from Cork
- Small cabin bag
- 10kg cabin bag
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 4* San Ranieri Hotel, in a standard queen-bedded room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Pisa city tours, excursions and day trips
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.