European City Breaks
Venice- 4* Giorgione Hotel
From €620pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
26 Apr 2022 - 30 Apr 2022
Alternative dates available on request
- 4 Nights
- Venice, Italy
- From €620pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Cork direct to Venice next April for a four night stay in this vibrant, historic city.
Located in the Cannaregio District, only at a 10-minute walk from Saint Marks' Square and 5 minutes away from the Rialto Bridge, the Giorgione hotel is perfect for couples on a romantic escapade.
The hotel is decorated in a classic Venetian style with Murano glass chandeliers, and features a beautiful interior courtyard with a fountain, the perfect spot to have a late breakfast or a romantic candlelight dinner. This 18th Century building is near the Casino and a quick stroll away from the Doges' Palace, Ca' D'Oro and La Fenice Theatre.
The ferry station is also really close to the hotel and the railway station is 2 km away. Guests staying at the hotel will be able to taste traditional Venetian dishes at the Osteria Giorgione restaurant and wine bar next to the hotel.
The splendid islands of Laguna, Murano, Burano and Torcello are only a boat ride away, leaving from Fondamenta Nuove.
Eat Like a Local: 3-hour Venice Small-Group Food Tasting Walking Tour from 484
There’s much more to Italian food than pizza and pasta, and this Venice tasting tour offers a delicious introduction to Venetian cuisine. Get an insider’s perspective on where to drink and dine in the city, and sample an array of local specialties including fresh seafood, homemade gelato, traditional Venetian cookies, and regional wines.
- Visit several bars, restaurants and foodie hotspots around Venice
- Sample different regional foods, like fresh seafood, Venetian wines, and homemade gelato
- Admire the beautiful canals and historic landmarks of Venice on a guided walking tour
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Venice: Grand Canal by Gondola with commentary from €26
Traverse the canals of Venice aboard a traditional gondola with your very own gondolier. Float along narrow waterways and hidden passages, admiring the beauty of one of Italy's most magical cities. Pass beneath centuries-old bridges and take in famous attractions such as St. Marks' Bell Tower and San Giorgio Island from the coziness of your flat-bottomed boat.
- A gondola ride along Venice's waterways
- Savor one of Venice's most sought-after and romantic experiences
- Navigate secluded passages and beneath centuries-old bridges en route to the Grand Canal
- See some of the city's top sights from a completely new vantage point
- An ideal way to explore Venice, whether you're a couple, family or solo traveller
Legendary Venice St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace Group or Private Tour from €79
Delve into Venetian history on this tour that showcases two of the city's most iconic structures and sheds light on the stories behind them both. Enjoy skip-the-line access to both popular attractions. Your first stop is legendary St. Mark's Basilica. Wander around the mosaic-covered interior and Byzantine treasures while a local guide fills you in on how this collection came to be. Then continue to the Doge’s Palace to explore the former political heart of Venice.
- Skip-the-line access and tours of St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace
- Explore two of the floating city's most iconic sites and learn the stories behind them
- Visit the opulent apartments and the Hall of the Great Council at Doge's Palace with a guide
- Take a walk over the Bridge of Sighs
- Enjoy special access to the first floor terrace of St. Mark's for panoramic views over the city
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Italian experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork
- 10kg cabin bag
- 4 nights bed & breakfast accommodation the 4* Giorgione Hotel, in a standard double or twin room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Venice city tours and experiences
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.