Holiday - Special Offers
Spain- Vilanova Park Campsite
From €445pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing)
Car Free Option
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- 24 Aug 2018 - 31 Aug 2018
- 9 Nights
- Costa Dorada, Spain
- From €445pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing)
Fly from Dublin to Barcelona with Aer Lingus and spend 7 nights at the Vilanova Park in northern Spain this August.
Camping Vilanova Park is one of the most beautiful campsites in this part of Spain. It's located a little inland on a well-shaded hill with a wonderful view over the Costa Dorada. The campsite has lovely landscaping with lots of greenery and plenty of space.
This 5 star campsite is one of the most beautiful campsites in the Costa Dorada. Vilanova Park is located only 40 minutes from Barcelona.The campsite has wonderful view over the Spanish coastline and has something for everyone.
Why camping Vilanova Park ?
- The campsite has two large swimming pools, providing fun for all ages. The beautifully designed fountain is worth a special mention.
- Relax in the sauna, Turkish steam room or use the gym and indoor pool (bathing cap compulsory), complete with a jacuzzi.
- Children will enjoy time in the toddler pools, playground or in one of the 3 multi-sport areas.
- Kids will love the bouncy cushion and mini golf too, situated centrally in the new, green area of the site.
- Although the Vilanova beach is around 5km from the campsite, there's a direct bus connection. The campsite has its own beach club where campsite guests are welcome.
Some tips for your holiday at Vilanova Park in Vilanova i la Geltrú:
- Visit the impressive Montserrat rocks, oddly shaped mountains that have evolved over the years due to erosion.
- A day in the city of Barcelona is also a great experience. Take the bus there from just outside the campsite. Enjoy the wonderful trip through the Garraf tunnels and be at Las Ramblas within an hour.
- The charming city of Sitges is closer and has a famous church that is known from the International Film Festival.
- Vilanova i la Geltrú has several interesting museums including a railway museum.
- The historic city of Tarragona is a good idea for a day trip.
- Enjoy a day in Reus, which is where Gaudí was born. It has a museum, pleasant shops and lovely streets.
24th August 2018: Dublin- Barcelona
31st August 2018: Barcelona- Dublin
Waikiki mobile home
- surface area of the mobile home: 32 m² excluding the terrace
- covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: pebble
- check in between 16:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit mobile home is €150,00 (cash or credit card)
- garden furniture: 6 garden seats, 2 sun loungers and 1 garden table
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- hob (4 gasrings)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- possibility for 2 convertible beds (1,90 m) in living room
- woolen blankets and pillows are present
- bathroom with shower and sink
- separate toilet
Prices are based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing and includes:
- Flights and charges from Dublin with Aer Lingus
- 7 nights accommodation at Vilanova Park Campsite, Costa Dorada
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Return airport transfers
Terms & conditions apply. Subject to availability.
For more information please call the Family Holiday Centre on 021 427 2527 or 01 696 5100, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.