Holiday - Special Offers
South Of France: Camping Le Mas
From €561pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing)
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- 07 Jul 2018 - 14 Jul 2018
- 7 Nights
- Côte d'Azur, France
- From €561pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing)
Fly from Dublin to Nice this July and spend 7 nights at Camping Le Mas on France's Côte d'Azur.
Camping Le Mas is an intimate family campsite, in a lovely spot on the Côte Bleue, in South West Provence. You're right by the beach, so will soon be in a real holiday mood. Laze about under a pine tree, jump into the pool or get a tan on the sandy beach.
Why Camping Le Mas?
- You can stroll straight to the sea from the campsite. Just follow the stairs and the path down to the sandy beach and you're there. On a beautiful bay, in between rugged masses of rock. The seafloor slants gradually, making it perfect for small children.
- Alternate between the cool refreshing waters of the sea and the lovely heated campsite swimming poolYou'll have lots of fun in the water, as the palm trees sway gently in the summer breeze. What a great atmosphere here!
- The kids? They won't have enough hours in a day! The entertainment team keeps them busy all the time. They'll soon make new best friends in the playground or on the cool multi-sports field.
- What makes this campsite so much fun? The perfect location right by the sea and the intimate, friendly charm of this small sized campsite. It won't take you long to discover they're doing their utmost to make sure you really enjoy yourselves!
- The sun always seems to shine, but thanks to all the pine trees, there's always plenty of shade.
- Fancy a snack or drink? In the morning the scent of fresh French bread guides you to the campsite shop. In the evenings and afternoons the pizzeria and restaurant serve some fantastic food. Enjoy a drink and some spectacular views from the terraced lounge, as you gaze across a glistening sea.
The surrounding area of Le Mas:
Camping Le Mas is right by Sainte-Croix beach in the village of La Couronne and is beautifully located between La Côte Bleue and the Berre lagoon. Martigues, the Venice of Provence is only 10km away. Fancy visiting a big city? It’s just a 45 minute drive to Marseilles.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Mas in Martigues:
- Martigues really is ‘magnifique! ‘ And so close by you can’t ignore it. Stroll through its colourful streets, across little bridges and canals with charming restaurants. It’s a smaller version of Venice, but with a large splash of Provence flavour.
- A little further away is Les-Baux-de-Provence located on a 245m high rock plateau, with a beautiful view of the Provencal landscape. You can even see a stretch of white mountains of the Alpilles.
- Visit the old cities of Arles and St.Rémy de Provence, once home to Vincent van Gogh.
- Indulge yourself culturally in Nîmes and Avignon, famous for the Pope's palace and bridge.
- For the more sporty there's horse riding available in Camargue. You can also choose to go cycling, snorkelling, swimming and walking.
7th July 2018: Dublin- Nice
14th July 2018: Nice- Dublin
Bali mobile home 1
- surface area of the mobile home: 32 m², including the integrated terrace
- uncovered terrace
- sun and shade
- subsoil: sand
- check in between 16:00 and 19:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
Price is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing and includes:
- Flights and charges from Dublin to Nice
- 7 nights accommodation in Campsite Le Mas, Côte d'Azur, in a Bali Mobile Home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.