Family Camping Packages
France: Vendee: Camping Le Tropicana
From €420pp (based on 2 adults & 3 children sharing)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
22 Jun 2020 - 03 Jul 2020
Other dates also available.
- 10 Nights
- Vendée, France
- From €420pp (based on 2 adults & 3 children sharing)
Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg and spend 10 nights in the Vendee region on this family camping holiday staying in Camping Le Tropicana.
Looking for an easy life? Campsite Le Tropicana is the place to be. Your choice each morning is a gentle stroll to the beach. Or maybe a lazy breakfast under the morning sun. You might decide to have a lie in. Whatever you choose, at this campsite you're sure to experience that hammock feeling!
Why camping Le Tropicana?
- A fine family campsite in a large pine forest. The shade follows you as you walk to the beautiful sandy beach (800m) of Saint Jean de Monts.
- Breakfast on your private veranda, a nice lunch at the bistro and in the evening lovely fresh fish in a restaurant in Saint Jean de Monts. It's so easy here to turn your holiday into a gormet escape.
- During high season the entertainment team organises tons of fun activities. Just look at the happy fcaes of the children.
- The water park never fails to tempt. Several heated pools, a large sun terrace with swaying palm treets and waterslides. Which one first? The yellow one, that green one or the exciting one between the rocks?
- The weather not up to scratch today? Head for the indoor pool - it's always summer there. Or maybe relax in the sauna or hammam for a change.
Tip from the specialist:
"Here you camp between the salty air of the Vendee and the fresh smell of the pine forest. A perfect place to enjoy a sun, sea, sand and nature holiday. A fine family campsite with water park and free wellness centre. Relaxed atmosphere."
The surrounding area of Le Tropicana
- It's love at first sight when you see the beach of Saint Jean de Monts. The wide carpet of sand shelves gently into the sea. You could stay there all day but the hinterland of the Vendee beckons.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Tropicana in Saint-Jean-de-Monts
- Start with the bustling seaside resort of Saint Jean de Monts. For a change from sea and sand, the shops and terraces that line the boulevard here are sure to please.
- Sait Jean de Monts is dominated by the sea, but it is also surrounded by vast forests. Escape to this green paradise for a few hours and enjoy pure nature. Hire a bike at the campsite to explore even further afield.
- There are 2 pristine islands just off the coast here: Ile de Noirmoutier (by car over the bridge) and Ile d'Yeu (by ferry from Fromentine).
- For a great family day out visit Puy de Fou. A unique theme park with no roller coasters, just amazing historic shows brimming with special effects. Have you ever seen a flying Viking ship?
The Waikiki is a very spacious mobile home with no less than three bedrooms. You also benefit from a large comfortable seating area, a large table, a complete kitchen with hob and large fridge and your own bathroom with toilet. If you have a large family, then the Waikiki mobile home will be perfect for a lovely, comfortable holiday. If you want even more comfort you can choose a Waikiki Premium mobile home at some campsites. This includes a dishwasher, Dolce Gusto coffee machine , barbecue and 2 loungers.
Specific details *
- Floor space of 8 x 4 meters
- Suitable for a maximum of four adults and three children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Two bedrooms with two single beds in each
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and wash basin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with a microwave and fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 5 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Waikiki mobile home usually has aircon
Price is per person based on 2 adults & 3 children under 16 sharing and includes:
- Return Ferry crossing with car from Dublin to Cherbourg
- 4 berth cabin
- 10 nights accommodation at Camping Le Tropicana in a 3 bedroom Waikiki mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price includes ferry for standard car.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.