Holiday - Special Offers
France- 5* La Côte de Nacre
From €1699pp (family of 4)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Rosslare
- Departure Date
25 Jun 2019 - 07 Jul 2019
Alternative dates available on request
- 11 Nights
- Normandy, France
- From €1699pp (family of 4)
Take the ferry from Rosslare to Cherbourg and spend 11 nights in Normandy this summer.
Camping La Côte de Nacre is a 5-star campsite where you can hear the lapping of the waves? Welcome to campsite La Côte de Nacre. Say 'bonjour' to the beach, the swimming paradise, the climbing park, the spa and all the other amenities. And say 'sante' with an icy glass of cider on the terrace of your mobile home.
Why camping La Côte de Nacre?
- This normandy pearl lies just 500m from the large beach of Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer. Choose your blissful spot in the soft sand. Swimming and sunbathing, building sand castles and collecting shells.....
- The water park is lovely, nicely heated and looks beautiful. Try one of the slides, splash in the water, dive under the bridge, follow the twists of the lazy river and arrive in the lagoon. Then start all over again!
- Even better, there's another swimming pool. And a nice children's pool. Plus and indoor pool.
- Fun for children? They simply won't have enough time. They can hang out in the big playground with friends. Or perhaps they prefer to join in the crazy adventures in the animation club, the climbing park, multi-sports court or head for the summer ice skating rink.
- And parents? It's their holiday too. What about a bit of 'me time' in the luxurious spa? Or a spot of relaxation in the evenings watching shows and live music.
- Let's not forget the bon appetit part of this holiday. The campsite restaurant is excellent. Normandy cuisine will delight you. Toast one another with a glass of calvados.
The surrounding area of La Côte de Nacre:
The sea! The wind and the waves make up the soundtrack for your holiday. A beuatiful melody that you'll want to hear every day... and you can! It's just a 5-minute stroll to the beach of Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer, a seaside town with a lovely promenade. Here you are in Lower Normandy, a historic area full of special attractions.
Activities & pools
- 1 coverable swimming pool (from 05/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) 100 sqm, depth between 0,2 and 1,6 m (heated)
- 1 outdoor pool (from 14/05/2019 until 07/09/2019 (incl.)): 160 sqm (heated)
- 1 lagoon pool (from 13/05/2019 until 08/09/2019 (incl.)): 150 sqm, depth between 0,2 and 1,6 m (heated)
- 1 coverable children's pool (from 05/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) 15 sqm (heated)
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- 2 waterslides
- lazy river
- campsite at 0,5 km from the Atlantic Ocean (with a sandy beach)
Spa and wellness
- wellness & beauty centre
- steam room
- beauty specialist
Sports and playing
- big playground
- billiards (to be paid)
- archery range
- golf (at Distance)
- jeu de boules
- climbing wall
- multisports court
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood: guided tours
- pony riding: in the neighbourhood: guided tours
- table tennis
- tennis: in the neighbourhood (1 outdoor court)
- electronic games
- adventure park
- water sports in the neighbourhood: kayaking, kitesurfing and sailing
- inflatable jumping aparatus and play castle
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- animation period: from 30/06/2019 until 30/08/2019 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English and French
- Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 05/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- snack bar
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- supermarket (from 05/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue not allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue not allowed, central barbecue place available, barbecue equipment available (free of charge)
26/06 Camping La Cote de Nacre (11 nights)
Price is based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing and includes:
- Return ferry crossing from Rosslare to Cherbourg
- 4 berth inner cabin
- 11 nights accommodation at Camping La Côte de Nacre, in a 2 bedroom Bali 2 Mobile Home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Book by January 11th 2018.
For more information please call us on 021 4272527 or 01 6965100, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.