Mediterranean & Europe
Easter River Seine Experience
From €1399pp 1st passenger, 2nd passenger FREE
- Depart From
- Cobh, Cork
- Departure Date
- 06 Apr 2020 - 13 Apr 2020
- 7 Nights
- France, UK, Channel Islands
- From €1399pp 1st passenger, 2nd passenger FREE
Ports of Call: Cobh (Ireland) - Bristol Avonmouth (UK) - At Sea - Cruising River Seine - Rouen (France) - Honfleur (France) - St Peter Port, Guernsey (Channel Islands) - At Sea - Cobh (Ireland)
Inspirational landscapes and charms
Cruise the beautiful River Seine with its panoramic vistas across the Normandy countryside. Explore a treasury of Gothic architecture in Rouen, the place where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake; and wander the cobbled streets of picturesque Honfleur.
This cruise will certainly provide a splash of colour with the opportunity to visit Claude Monet’s celebrated garden at Giverny, and the scenic delights of floral Guernsey.
06/04/20 Cobh for Cork (Ireland) - 1530
07/04/20 Bristol Avonmouth (United Kingdom) 0730 1730
08/04/20 At Sea
09/04/20 Cruising River Seine
09/04/20 Rouen (France) 1600
10/04/20 Rouen (France) 0615
10/04/20 Honfleur (France)1230 2215
11/04/20 St. Peter Port, Guernsey (Channel Islands )0800 2400
12/04/20 At Sea
13/04/20 Cobh for Cork (Ireland)
Buy One Get One Half Price on selected 2020 cruises. Book by 27th December. Please contact us for more information.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing and includes:
- 7 night cruise on the Magellan, in an inner cabin
- Delicious full board cuisine
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks
- Captain’s Cocktail Party
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to 10pm)
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more)
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin
- Port taxes
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Supplement to upgrade to an outside cabin from €290 1st passenger, 2nd passenger FREE
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.