Mediterranean & Europe
Christmas & New Year Canaries and Madeira Cruise
- Depart From
- Cruise from Cobh
- Departure Date
- 20 Dec 2019 - 05 Jan 2020
- 16 Nights
- Canary Islands and Madeira
- From €1746pp
A classic Christmas cruise to warmer climes.
Look forward to this fabulous Christmas & New Year cruise voyaging south to the warmer climes of the ever popular Canary Islands and beautiful Madeira, for the New Year firework spectacular. Four contrasting islands are included in this delightful itinerary, offering a variety of picturesque landscapes and new experiences to savour. Sit back and relax, enjoy the delicious cuisine and let the attentive crew take care of you.
- There will be no cooking or washing-up this Christmas as Marco Polo’s expert chefs and friendly restaurant staff will prepare and serve your Christmas Dinner.
- Choose to visit Timanfaya National Park, home of Lanzarote’s famous Fire Mountains and discover a volcanic landscape straight out of a sci-fi movie.
- Tenerife is dominated by Mount Teide, Spain’s highest mountain, together with several spectacular valleys, banana plantations and pinewoods.
- Along with Columbus, Marco Polo will join the flotilla of cruise ships positioned in Funchal’s port to witness the dazzling New Year Firework Display.
- Recall the elegance and distinction of past days by taking afternoon tea at the fabulous Reid’s Hotel overlooking the bay of Funchal.
20/12/19 - Cobh for Cork (Ireland) - 2100
21/12/19 - Bristol Avonmouth (United Kingdom) -1330
22/12/19 - Bristol Avonmouth (United Kingdom) - 1800
23/12/19 - At Sea
24/12/19 - At Sea
25/12/19 - Christmas Day At Sea
26/12/19 - Gibraltar (BCC) 0700 - 1400
27/12/19 - At Sea
28/12/19 - Arrecife, Lanzarote (Spain) - 0800 - 2000
29/12/19 - Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife (Spain) - 0800 - 2300
30/12/19 - Las Palmas, Gran Canaria (Spain) - 0700 -1300
31/12/19 - Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) - 0900
31/12/19 - Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) - 0100
01/01/20 - At Sea--
02/01/20 - Lisbon (Portugal) 1300 - 1900
03/01/20 - At Sea
04/01/20 - At Sea
05/01/20 - Cobh for Cork (Ireland) - 0600
Price is based on two adults sharing and includes:
- 16 night cruise on the Marco Polo, in an inner cabin
- Delicious full board cuisine.
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
- Captain’s Cocktail Party
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to 10pm).
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
- Port Taxes
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Upgrade your cabin type
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 0818 300 205, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.