Barbados- Ocean Two Resort & Residences
From €1,266pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Price based on travel Sep/ Oct 2020
- 7 Nights
- From €1,266pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Dublin to Barbados for a week long stay at the Ocean Two Resort, nestled in a lush and sheltered bay.
This stylish beachfront property brings a new level of luxury to the south coast of Barbados with spacious, modern accommodation complemented by ultra-chic bars and fantastic cuisine.
Relax on the rooftop terrace and enjoy the spectacular ocean views, or take advantage of the hotel’s central location on the south coast to explore the many local attractions or the lively nightlife in St Lawrence Gap.
88 air-conditioned rooms and one and two bedroom suites, all well equipped with king size bed, flat screen TV, iPod docking station, complimentary WiFi, bathroom with rainfall shower and a private balcony.
Rooms feature a partial ocean view, whilst the One Bedroom Suites offer a direct view of the ocean, as well as a spacious living/dining room with sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher and washer/dryer. Two Bedroom Suites have an additional bedroom and bathroom and feature full or partial ocean views.
There is a meandering beachfront swimming pool with spacious sun deck and the most luxurious loungers. To keep you cool while you sunbathe the hotel provides a scented water misting service and complimentary ice lollies are served by the pool.
A range of non-motorised watersports including sailing, kayaking and boogie boarding is available on the beach and there is also a gym and in-room spa service.
Supervised activities are provided for children aged 4-14 yrs during school holidays and are available on request at all other times. Panorama, the rooftop terrace, features a relaxing plunge pool and offers stunning views from Oistins Bay to Needham’s Point.
Just 10 minutes' drive from the airport.
The hotel’s Taste restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as an all day tapas menu. Seating is available inside or on the pool deck overlooking the beach and ocean.
There is also a lounge bar, a swim-up pool bar offering a twice daily Happy Hour, and a fresh coconut station on the beach. Private dining can be arranged in your suite or on the beach and a pre-arrival grocery service is available on request.
"After a day on the beach, the Panorama rooftop terrace is the perfect venue for a sundowner - enjoy the spectacular views while you sip cocktails and watch the sun set over the ocean
The suites here all have fully equipped kitchens so you can self cater if you wish, but you must also try some of the many restaurants and bars of St Lawrence Gap which are just 5 minutes’ walk away
Ocean Two is set on a sheltered bay so the sea here is usually lovely and calm – a reef just off shore creates ideal conditions for swimming and snorkelling."
Special Offer: Get the inclusions and bonus listed here when you book by February 29th 2020.
Price is per adult, based on 2 sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 4* Ocean Two Resort & Residences
- Honeymooners receive:
- Bottle of sparkling wine and edible delights in-room upon arrival
- Nightly turn down service
- Romantic breakfast in-room once during stay
- Discounted spa treatments
- Best available room in category booked
- 25% off Private Dining set up fee (book through concierge)
- Get $75 restaurant credit for hotel rooms booked OR
- US$125 restaurant credit for one & two bedroom suites booked
- Minimum length of stay 7 nights applies
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Guided tours, day trips, activities and excursions
- Extra special luxury upgrades like going through private airport security
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price shown is based on travel Sept/ Oct 2020. Book by Feb 29th 2020.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email email@example.com
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.