USA City Breaks
New York- 4* Westgate New York
- Depart From
- Depart from Cork
- Departure Date
26 Mar 2020 - 30 Mar 2020
Alternative dates available on request
- 4 Nights
- New York, USA
- From €819pp
Fly from Cork to New York via London and spend 4 nights exploring this vibrant and exciting city!
Situated at the corner of 42nd Street and 2nd Avenue, the Westgate New York Hotel hotel is by the historic neighborhood of Tudor City and boasts a 1931 historic neo-gothic tower. Contrasting the traditional architecture, the interior is a modern space with a color palette of blues, browns and pinks accented with boutique-style furnishings.
Walk for only a few blocks before reaching some of the most famous attractions of the city including the Chrysler Building, the Empire State Building, and Times Square.
New York Catacombs by Candlelight from €33
Go behind-the-scenes at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral, and see parts of the church that are otherwise off-limits to visitors, during this catacombs tour.
Meet your guide at a convenient location in Lower Manhattan, and follow them into the church. As you explore, learn all about the landmark’s place in New York history and discover the final resting place of famous New Yorkers past.
- A tour offers a more personal way to explore the landmark
- Explore the catacombs and other areas that most visitors miss
- Learn all about the history of the church from your guide
- Choose from a number of convenient departure times
New York City Dessert Walk from €55
Prepare your sweet tooth for a walking tour of the best dessert joints in Greenwich Village.
Your guide points out landmarks often missed by visitors as you make your way to each location, from an Italian pastry shop to a gelateria. A range of departure times available throughout the day makes this an easy tour to tack on to New York City itineraries.
- Explore the quirky Greenwich Village on this dessert tour
- Sample delicious treats like gelato, cookies, cupcakes, and more
- Visit landmarks such as Bleecker Street, St. Anthony’s Church, and more
- Learn the history of the neighborhood and its diverse residents
Ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per adult, based on 2 sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork via London
- 4 nights accommodation in the 4* Westgate New York Grand Central, New York on a room only basis
Please ask us about adding great value:
- New York city tours and activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.