USA City Breaks
New York- 4* Roosevelt Hotel
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
19 Nov 2020 - 23 Nov 2020
Alternative dates available on request
- 4 Nights
- New York, USA
- From €819pp
Fly from Cork to New York and spend four nights in vibrant New York City, staying at the The Roosevelt Hotel.
A prominent landmark situated on Madison Avenue and 45th Street in midtown New York city, The Roosevelt Hotel was named in honour of President Theodore Roosevelt.
Guestrooms are air conditioned and frunished with cable TV, a work desk and free toiletries. There is a 24-hour reception desk, and three on-site restaurants. The gym is also open 24-hours a day.
Relax with a drink and take in the Manhattan skyline on the rooftop terrace. Many famous New York attractions are within easy walking distance of the Roosevelt Hotel. Grand Central Terminal is 5 minutes away, while the New York Public Library and Rockefeller Centre are both 10 minutes from the hotel.
Walk to Broadway and Times Square in less than 12 minutes and the Empire State Building in approximately 15 minutes. Shopping lovers will be happy to learn that Barney's, Macy's and Bloomingdale's are all less than a 20 minute walk from the Roosevelt Hotel.
New York TV and Movie Tour from €47
Prepare your sweet tooth for a walking tour of the best dessert joints in Greenwich Village.
Your guide points out landmarks often missed by visitors as you make your way to each location, from an Italian pastry shop to a gelateria. A range of departure times available throughout the day makes this an easy tour to tack on to New York City itineraries.
- Explore the quirky Greenwich Village on this dessert tour
- Sample delicious treats like gelato, cookies, cupcakes, and more
- Visit landmarks such as Bleecker Street, St. Anthony’s Church, and more
- Learn the history of the neighborhood and its diverse residents
Hasidic Williamsburg Walking Tour in New York City from €45
Prebook this Hasidic Williamsburg tour in New York City, and explore the Hasidic area of Brooklyn's Williamsburg neighborhood with a guide so you don’t miss any of the details.
Your guide grew up in the Hasidic Jewish community, and takes you to visit Williamsburg's Hasidic shops, eateries, synagogues, schools, and historical sites. Gain a better understanding of this religious group’s history, culture, and traditions—plus, sample traditional food along the way.
- Dive into the Hasidic faith during this Hasidic Williamsburg tour in NYC
- Taste some of New York City’s very best kosher foods along the way
- A small group of up to 12 provides an intimate setting to ask questions
- An easy-to-find meeting spot in Brooklyn for a stress-free start
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork via London
- Hand luggage
- 4 nights accommodation in the 4* Roosevelt Hotel, New York
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- New York City tours & excursions
- Broadway Show tickets
- Extra Nights
Subject to limited availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 , email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.