USA City Breaks
New York- 4* Maxwell NYC Hotel
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
19 Nov 2020 - 23 Nov 2020
Alternative dates available on request
- 4 Nights
- New York, USA
- From €819pp
Fly from Cork to New York and spend four nights in vibrant New York City, staying at the The Maxwell NYC hotel.
This excellent hotel, the Maxwell NYC, combines a masterpiece of contemporary interior design with a great location, ideal to explore the heart of Manhattan on foot. A large variety of restaurants, bars, shops and boutiques is in the vicinity, famous attractions such as Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Museum of Modern Art, Broadway Theater District, Radio City Music Hall or Carnegie Hall are within a short stroll.
New York TV and Movie Tour from €47
Prepare your sweet tooth for a walking tour of the best dessert joints in Greenwich Village.
Your guide points out landmarks often missed by visitors as you make your way to each location, from an Italian pastry shop to a gelateria. A range of departure times available throughout the day makes this an easy tour to tack on to New York City itineraries.
- Explore the quirky Greenwich Village on this dessert tour
- Sample delicious treats like gelato, cookies, cupcakes, and more
- Visit landmarks such as Bleecker Street, St. Anthony’s Church, and more
- Learn the history of the neighborhood and its diverse residents
Hasidic Williamsburg Walking Tour in New York City from €45
Prebook this Hasidic Williamsburg tour in New York City, and explore the Hasidic area of Brooklyn's Williamsburg neighborhood with a guide so you don’t miss any of the details.
Your guide grew up in the Hasidic Jewish community, and takes you to visit Williamsburg's Hasidic shops, eateries, synagogues, schools, and historical sites. Gain a better understanding of this religious group’s history, culture, and traditions—plus, sample traditional food along the way.
- Dive into the Hasidic faith during this Hasidic Williamsburg tour in NYC
- Taste some of New York City’s very best kosher foods along the way
- A small group of up to 12 provides an intimate setting to ask questions
- An easy-to-find meeting spot in Brooklyn for a stress-free start
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork via London
- 4 nights accommodation in the 4* Maxwell NYC Hotel, New York
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- New York City tours & excursions
- Broadway Show tickets
- Extra Nights
Subject to limited availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 , email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.