Why fly with British Airways, American Airlines & Shandon Travel?
• Book with just €100 deposit on selected fare categories
• Pay the balance 8 weeks prior to departure
• Bring 23kg checked luggage per passenger
• Complimentary onboard meals for long-haul flights
• Special Offer Fare: Upgrade your return flight for extra space & extra baggage allowance, available on selected routes (scroll down for fares & details)
Contact us for more information or to make a booking:
• Call 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
•Request a call back using the red button
• Drop into one of our shops in Bantry, Clonakilty or on Cork's Grand Parade
Paddy's Day 2019!
Boston- 4* Hyatt Regency (St Patrick's Weekend)
From € 755ppMore Details
- 4 nights
Los Angeles- 3* Ramada Downtown
From € 788ppMore Details
- 4 Nights
Los Angeles- 4* Doubletree By Hilton Downtown
From € 895ppMore Details
- 4 Nights
New York- 4* Wyndham New Yorker
From € 545ppMore Details
- 4 Nights
SPECIAL OFFER FARES
Why choose this fare?
- Fly economy one direction and premium economy return
- Return flight includes 2 pieces of baggage (46 kg total)
- In-flight meals included
- Ideal for shopping trips
- Relax with extra space on your return journey
- New York from €603
- Boston from €634
- Chicago from €681
- San Francisco from €719
- Los Angeles from €743
- Houston from €808
- Miami from €823
- Las Vegas from €764
- Washington from €614
- Fort Lauderdale from €791
- Orlando from €709
- Seattle from €1019
- Tampa from €980
- Vancouver from €760
- Montreal from €782
- Toronto from €672
- Calgary from €839
- Beijing from €1037
- Shanghai from €963
Terms & conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Prices based on travel Feb 2019. These fares must be paid in full within 3 days of booking.
British Airways Travel Classes
Our economy class lets you enjoy the excellent service you expect from British Airways.
Enjoy an enhanced in-flight experience with World Traveller Plus, our premium economy cabin, offering more privacy, space and comfort in a smaller, secluded cabin.
Travel in comfort and style with our range of buiness class services, offering lounge access, delicious meals and drinks, exra space to work or relax and flat beds on longhaul flights.
Experience dedicated service, exceptioal comfort and understated Bririth elegance in ever stage of your journey, from the moment you book to your final destination. From luxurious lounges to on-board fine dining, we make sure everything meets our meticulous standards.
Complimentary on-board dining
When you travel in our long haul economy cabin, World Traveller, we will offer you a complimentary snack, a three-course-meal or a light meal, depending on the time and length of your flight. Our bar service includes a range of hot and cold drinks for you to enjoy.
If you're an Executive Club Member, you can update your meal preferences in your account. All meal choices are subject to availability.
Order your main meal in advance
For more choice and peace of mind, you can choose and purchase your in-flight meal from our exclusive online menu between 30 days and 24 hours before your flight.
This meal option is available on many flights departing from London Heathrow and includes drinks at no extra cost. If you choose not to order a meal online, we will offer you a complimentary standard meal.