Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur & Langkawi
From €2,209pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Travel May- June 2020
- 3 Nights/ 9 Nights
- Kuala Lumpur & Langkawi, Malaysia
- From €2,209pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Dublin to Malaysia and spend three nights in Kuala Lumpur, before continuing on to Langkawi for a further nine relaxing nights.
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur is perfectly located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur City Centre and offers the best panoramic view of the Petronas Twin Towers, KLCC Park and the city's skyline. This is the perfect base from which to explore Kuala Lumpur.
It offers direct covered access to the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and is within walking distance of Suria KLCC Shopping Mall, the Bukit Bintang shopping district and local tourist attractions, which are all surrounded by restaurants, bars, clubs and cafes.
After three nights in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, continue on to the archipelago of Langkwai. Known as the Jewel of Kedah, this collection of 99 islands sits about 30 kilometres off the Malaysian coast. You'll spend nine nights in total relaxation surrounded by turquoise seas.
The Danna Langkawi, a Five Star luxury hotel, presents its signature personalised service from the moment guests arrive right through to their departure. Located just 15 minutes from Langkawi International Airport, it has its own secluded stretch of beach and is conveniently situated close to attractions like the cable car and Seven Wells Waterfall.
Rooms are modern and contemporary, decorated with calming neutral colours. Deluxe Rooms offer views of the city skyline, while the Deluxe Twin Towers View Rooms feature magnificent views of the Petronas Twin Towers. Upgrade to a Traders Club Room and enjoy the additional luxuries of free WiFi, built in international adapters, a daytime beverage service and free cocktail hours at the Traders Club Lounge.
Gobo Chit Chat is a relaxed all-day international buffet restaurant that features a Japanese sushi bar, open noodle kitchen, and bakery. Alternatively, head to the Gobo Upstairs Lounge & Grill for a more stylish affair with superb views of the illuminated city at night.
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, features a fully equipped 24-hour gym, as well as a rooftop pool complete with sauna and steam perfect for relaxing after a busy day exploring the city.
Located on the rooftop with stunning views of Kuala Lumpur urban skyline, The SPA offers relaxing treatments especially designed for busy people. The complete spa experience encompasses relaxation, wellness, beauty and indulgence to promote both inner and outer wellbeing.
The Danna Langkawi is a magnificent luxurious hotel surrounded by tropical and lush vegetation. This five-star hotel enjoys a super location on the west coast of the legendary island of Langkawi, from where it provides breath-taking views of the ocean and the surrounding landscapes.
The Danna Langkawi’s 135 rooms, suites and villas start from 60sqm to 1,080sqm. All rooms come with balconies offering different views be it the marina bay, the ocean, lush hills, courtyard or the three-tiered infinity pool, the largest on the island. The luxury beachfront villas have their own infinity pool, direct access to the beach and dedicated villa host services.
Located at the top of the hotel are The Danna Spa and The Danna Fitness. A range of dining options includes a bubbly buffet breakfast at Planter’s, Italian food at the Terrace and a well-stocked gin bar at The Verandah Lounge.
Kuala Lumpur Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots (Private & All-Inclusive) from €86
Take in the best views of Kuala Lumpur with your guide on hand to take the photos during this day-long city tour.
Go beyond selfies at some of Kuala Lumpur’s most scenic spots, including the National Mosque, Batu Caves, and the landmark Petronas Twin Towers. The perfect option for visitors who want to see the city’s highlights in a single day, this tour allows you to document your memories as you make them.
- Don’t stress about a thing: entrance tickets, transport, lunch and a guide are all included
- Keep your crew updated: edit and upload your photos between sites with Wi-Fi in your vehicle
- Capture photos at all the city's top spots so you can look back on your memories
- This private tour lets you travel at your own pace and fit more into your day
Malaysia Countryside and Batu Caves Tour from Kuala Lumpur from €13
The Batu Caves are a must-see attraction for anyone visiting Kuala Lumpur.
Avoid the complications of public transport and travel to the golden Hindu shrine with ease on a day trip that’s ideal for travelers with limited time. Choose between a morning or afternoon departure and receive personalized attention from your guide in a small group limited to 15 people.
- Tick off the Batu Caves with ease from Kuala Lumpur
- A hassle-free choice for first-time visitors with limited time
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 15 people
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per adult sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- All transfers
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 4* Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, in a Double Deluxe Room
- 9 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 5* The Danna, Langkawi, in a Merchant Room with Bubbly on arrival
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Upgrade to first or business class flights
- Travel insurance
- Guided tours, day trips, activities and excursions
- Extra special luxury upgrades like going through private airport security, a limousine transfer or private dining experience
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price shown is based on low season travel.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email email@example.com.